To submit your paper, complete the following steps.
Please create your account on the IC2016 submission system (https://cfp.wide.ad.jp/ic2016/).
After signing in the system, please click ‘Start new paper’ and register your paper. The following items must be filled.
- Name, email, and affiliation of authors
Please let us know if the first author is a student. The paper will be nomitated for the student awards.
For the template/style file of the manuscript, please download and use the file available at the AuthorKit - Internet Conference 2016.
Please submit your manuscript in PDF. Papers written in either the Japanese or English language will be considered for acceptance in the conference proceedings. Full papers should be more than 6 pages long, but should not exceed 14 pages of A4, including references. You can upload your manuscript as many times until the deadline.
As we stated in the Call For Papers, we set two specific requirements for each submission;
The definition of "full 3 pages long" is described as follows:
- evaluation section in more than full 3-pages long. Note that the paper is required to have full 3 pages devoted to the evaluation. For example, a paper consists of a half page, 2 pages, and a half page of evaluation does not fulfill the full 3-pages condition.
- more than 10 citations to the related work, or references to show the background contexts
- If the evaluation part of the paper starts at the middle of page 4, and ends at the middle of page 7, it does not fulfill the requirement.
- If the evaluation part of the paper starts at the middle of page 4, and ends at the beginning of page 8, it fulfills the requirement. In this case, page 5,6, and 7 are considered as the evaluation part.
- Important Dates
- 2016/08/01(Mon) 23:59: Paper Registration Deadline
- 2016/08/15(Mon) 23:59: Paper Submission Deadline
- 2016/09/15(Thu): Decision Notification
- 2016/10/01(Sat): Final Camera-ready Due